Saturday School Expectations
SATURDAY SCHOOL EXPECTATIONS AND GUIDELINES
- Middle School Saturday School runs from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the library. Students are expected to report ON TIME. Failure to report by 8:00 a.m. will result in the student being denied entry and further disciplinary action will be taken upon the student’s return to school.
- Students should be dropped off and enter Northview Middle School through Door #5 on the north side of the building and report directly to the library (the library is on the right side of the hallway as you proceed toward to office).
- Students must sign in upon entering. Bring this form and/or your current student ID.
- Students are required to bring course work, reading, and/or study materials.
- Students are to be picked up at Door #5 at 10:30 a.m.
- Students must be awake and sitting up at all times.
- Students are expected to abide by the rules and guidelines of Washington Township Schools as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Electronic devices are not to be used during Saturday School.
- Visitors are not permitted.
- Students are expected to display the proper classroom conduct in Saturday School. The disruption of Saturday School will not be tolerated.
- There is to be no food or drinks in the library.