Need Help?

Sports Physical Packet

May 24, 2021 at 02:02

EW Editor

Any student who wished to participate in Athletics will need a cleared Sports Physical on file with the school. They must also have these on file to try out for a sport.

These must be submitted EACH YEAR for the student athlete to remain eligible for play.

Any doctor’s office will have a Sports Physical form, but for our IHSAA Physical Packet (which contains other forms with required signatures) please click here:

Sports Physical Packet

Enrollment Announcement

Please view our Revised Enrollment Procedures for required enrollment forms, documents, and enrollment options (online or in-person, social distancing enrollment).

  • Eastwood Video Playlist

  • Around The District

  • Latest Tweets

  • Eastwood Eventlink Calendars

  • Submit A Tip

    submit a tip